sábado, 12 de junio de 2010

The 20 Hottest International World Cup Soccer Team Fans Page 3

10. Ukrainian Unicorns

There's a game on? Really? The flawless visual design of Ukrainian girls often draws mass attention away from the game.
Ukrainian BabeUkrainian BabeUkrainian Babe

  9. Spanish Senoritas

Spanish babes are like little sparkles in the crowd and they always dress to impress. Enthusiastic Spanish supporters love to cheer on their dominant international team.
Spanish BabeSpanish BabeSpanish BabeSpanish Babe

  8. Russian Babes

Every country has hot fans and Russian babes, 75 percent of the time are hotties... everytime. Visual proof is below, fellas.
Russian BabeRussian BabeRussian BabeRussian Babe

7. Naughty Netherlands

After checking out the gallery below, I think you'll be going Dutch 4 life. I love Dutch girls because I'm cheap like that.
Dutch BabeDutch BabeDutch Babe

  6. German Babes

I was surprised at the hotness of German fans. I'm impressed Germany. I truly am impressed. And that's why you deserve the #6 spot.
German BabeGerman BabeGerman BabeGerman BabeGerman Babe

RELATED :